Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What Is A Domestic Goddess


A domestic goddess is a woman who keeps her home clean, uncluttered, tastefully decorated, and ordered. She is an expert in the kitchen, a delightful baker, exceptional cook and incredible entertainer. A domestic goddess always looks sexy and gorgeous. She can work in the garden, carry her partner's golf clubs, put up shelves in the house, be a wonderful mother and a nympho in the bedroom. She knows and meets her spouse's every need. A domestic goddess is full of knowledge and can talk about many subjects which might be of interest to her spouse. She encourages him to watch the football game on TV and play poker with his friends. In return, a domestic goddess is adored and admired by her spouse. As she satisfies and fulfills his every need, he has no desire or need whatsoever to stray.

5 comments:

  1. This is a mythical creature, and yet I wonder if there are any women seriously trying to be this. I tried with my first husband, but finally rebelled and tried to just be me to which he responded with infidelity and abuse. Yep. I left him. Now I'm married to a man who HATES it when he says he's thirsty or hungry and I jump up to get him something. "I was just stating a fact, not asking you to serve me!" It's so nice being married to a MAN who likes to take care of himself. I can relax and just be me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really loved this post. In a day and age when people have gone so far down the 'equal rights' and 'working woman' road they have forgotten that some of us acutally do thrive in a home environment, its refreshing to read such a lovely account of the bliss that comes with being a Domestic Goddess. I am not a mythical creature. I am just being me. When I make my husband dinner or pack him a lunch for work, I am showing him how much I love him, not serving some master. He also showers me with love in his way. We are in a perfect partnership where we both play equally emportant roles, though they are different roles. And as a woman, I have the right to follow my dreams, not do what the modern world tells me to do. I am a stay at home wife and a writer, and I LOVE my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Cherry Blossom. I do all of this and more and I am showered with love and devotion. I get such joy out of taking care of my husband and kids and I'm VERY WELL taken of. =) Thanks for this post, makes me feel even more proud to be who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a goddess in training! Your blog is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so inspirational. Love this post. I guess I will have to agree with THE BEST WIFE'S remark. I have to go back in training.

    ReplyDelete