Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doris Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The 50's cannot get cheesier than Doris Day and I LOVE her! I am totally addicted to her films, especially the ones she has made with Rock Hudson. Her movies bring you a sense of a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. So if you're ever in a down and mopey mood, be sure to pick up a Doris Day film and it's guaranteed to cheer you right back up :) 

Here is a great box set that I totally recommend...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My favorite is "Pillow Talk" but I can watch her movies all day long.

7 comments:

  1. what a coincidence i did a Doris Day post yesterday

    http://save-our-soles.blogspot.com/2010/02/doris-day-do-not-disturb-1965.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha lol that is cool. I love Doris Day, she is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love Doris! I spent many Sunday afternoons during my childhood watching her movies!

    Love your blog, too, am so glad I stumbled upon it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doris was a doll, I just love watching all her movies. Gets me in a happy mood lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doris rocks! I love her!

    I'm off to sing Que Sera Sera :)

    Juju from Vintage Whim-Wham!

    ReplyDelete