Monday, December 10, 2018

Every Storm Is Part Of Your Journey

God is good! Plain and simple. When I sit here and think about all the good things God has done in my life it makes me realize that my problems are small compared to how big my God really is. Life can get overwhelming at times but every storm is part of your journey.


It all comes down to us trusting him. Many times we may not see a light at the end of the tunnel but we must never lose hope because God is always with us during our hardest moments. He promises to never leave us nor forsake us. Today I am inspired to talk about God because not only do I need to apply these things to my life as well but I feel there might be someone out there who needs to hear and read these words. Don't ever lose hope because that is the last thing that a person can lose. Life is so beautiful and we must learn to live happy. We must choose happiness because if we constantly sit there and wait for the circumstances and situations in our lives to be perfect so then we could be happy, that is never gonna happen. We will always have troubles and tribulations in this world but be of good cheer because Jesus said he has overcome the world. God will be with us through every difficult moment of our lives. We must choose to be happy no matter what is going on around us. Choose joy and choose positivity. Stay strong in your faith and don't let go of God's hand because He will never let go of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment